All Southwest Products Ag Pumps come turn-key ready in open platforms designed for a wide variety of agricultural irrigation and pumping applications. Engineered from the ground-up, SWP Ag Pumps are built with heavy-duty components and a compact, rugged design, for easy integration and cost-effective water pumping power.
These fuel-efficient diesel power units are powered by Volvo Penta or Perkins engines to provide reliable power in an environmentally-friendly, Tier 4 Final package designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
Standard Models with Cornell Pumps
- 4AG-V (Volvo Penta): 4″ Discharge / 110 HP @ 2300 RPM
- 5AG-V (Volvo Penta): 5″ Discharge / 150 HP @ 2300 RPM
- 6AG-V (Volvo Penta): 6″ Discharge / 250 HP @ 2300 RPM
- 4AG-P (Perkins): 4″ Discharge / 110 HP @ 2300 RPM
- 5AG-P (Perkins): 5″ Discharge / 150 HP @ 2300 RPM
- 6AG-P (Perkins): 6″ Discharge / 250 HP @ 2300 RPM
In addition to the standard models listed, we also offer various options and custom builds for specialized requirements.
Note: Specs are subject to change without notice.