HiPower Systems has spent years developing a line of diesel generator units designed to satisfy the varied plans and budgets of commercial entities. From basic tasks like lighting hallways for departing personnel to powering a major retailer’s facility or a restaurant’s operation—including cold storage— HiPower’s quiet, reliable commercial generators cover the spectrum of load and operating ranges.
- FPT/Iveco Diesel Engine: Long-life, heavy-duty, 4-cycle, direct injection engine from a world renown manufacturer for economy of operation. and maximum reliability and durability. Capable of full load acceptance in one step.
- Cooling: Radiator with belt driven pusher fan.
- Filtration: Heavy-duty replaceable element air cleaner.
- Alternator: single bearing, 4-pole, rotating field, self-excited, self-ventilated, 12-wire re-connectable, 60Hz, brushless alternator with Class H insulation.
- Certification: Generator set is UL2200 and CSA certified and meets ISO 8528-5.
- Arrangement: Engine and alternator coupled together and with resilient anti-vibration isolators mounted between the assembly and a heavy-duty steel base.
- Auto Start Control Panel: Digital auto-start microprocessor-based control panel with remote start capability.
- Starting system: 12-volt starter motor, battery cables, battery tray and belt driven charging alternator.